About Mike Jacoby
Mike is a seasoned agent with the knowledge and dedication necessary to provide expert representation for his clients:
- Top-ranked agent at Coldwell Banker
- Over 12 years of sales and negotiation experience
- A successful business built on client education and professional guidance with no pushy sales tactics
- Active real estate investor with over 10 years of first hand experience in remodeling, construction, and general analysis of residential and investment properties
- Advanced training in 1031 exchanges, trust sales and risk management
- Guest speaker and panel participant at local real estate events
Consider yourself lucky to have Mike on your side. He understands the art of negotiation and truly represents his clients best interest.
Darren Crews, Engineering Manager at Intel
"There was never a doubt that Mike was on our side and always looking out for our best interests. He made our vision his own and we really appreciated it."
Brian Strathmeier, Color Systems Developer at Electronics for Imaging (EFI)
"Some realtors breeze through their commission, but Mike earns every dollar. He's a very hard worker, and truly enjoys his job."
Jonah Otis, Content Manager at PayPal
"Mike is NOT your typical real estate agent. He comes to the table with a professional strategy and a detailed plan. Prepare to be impressed."
Scott Nelson, Sales Manager at LinkedIn
Mike is a dedicated professional who went the extra mile to help us find what we were looking for and made sure we did not buy the wrong property! I have recommended Mike to numerous friends and will continue to do so.
- Ken Long, VP CAO and Corporate Controller at NetIQ
Mike is a true professional that will earn your trust, answer your questions and give you guidance. It's been over three years since he helped us purchase our first home and he's still there with great ideas and advice. Hiring Mike as our agent was a great decision.
-Brandon Salom, Territory Manager PGP Corporation
-Anna Salom, National Semiconductor